Childcare Practitioner 1-1 SEN Worker
|Date Posted:||Nov 17, 2017||Closing Date:||Feb 15, 2018|
|Job Status:||Expired||Last Updated:||Jan 16, 2018|
|Location:||Merthyr Tydfil||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
This job role is available for a 1-1 position with a child at the setting. Successful candidate must hold a level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare and have all relevant SEN training.
Days and hours would be: Term Time: Mondays & Wednesdays 3pm-6pm
School holidays: Mondays & Wednesdays 9am-1pm
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for person who:
- Is child-centred and willing to be a key person for the young person concerned.
- Have experience working with children on the Autistic Spectrum.
- Have some experience of working in Early Years settings
- Enjoys playing alongside a child, making eye-contact to help the child link shared communication.
- Can communicate clearly and appropriately and help the child regain and maintain attention when required also through the use of PECS.
- Is passionate about Early Years education and is excited about the opportunity of working with young children.
Qualifications and Skills
Childcare level 3 or equivalent.
Must hold relevant SEN training and previous experience would be desired.
Job Type: Part-time
- Port Talbot SA12
- Secondary education
- SEN: 1 year
Sorry, this listing has expired.Search Jobs