Early Years Educators
|Date Posted:||Nov 14, 2017||Closing Date:||Mar 4, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 2, 2018|
We are looking for Early Years Educators to join our team
JOB CODE : CHS/646
LOCATION : Sunflower Nursery, Camborne
Early Years Educators
We currently have full-time (40 hours per week) and part-time (from 16 hours per week) Early Years Educator positions available.
You will preferably be qualified to a minimum of Level 2 in childcare or equivalent, or willing to study towards gaining the qualification.
Salary: £16,673 - £18,541 per annum (pro rata for part-time) dependant on experience and qualifications
We currently have a position working 10 hours per week, lunch cover Monday to Friday.
Salary: £15,675 - £16,673 per annum pro rata. Experience in caring for others and/or children aged 6 months to 5 years desirable but not essential.
We are also pleased to offer our unique recruitment and retention payment, subject to conditions, of :
- £150 after completion of 6 months’ successful probationary period; and
- £100 on completion of a further 6 months’ continuous service.
About Sunflower Nursery
Our vibrant community Nursery is part of CHS Group, a Top 100 UK not for profit organisation. What makes us different is our commitment to ongoing training; our investment in our valued team members to develop and progress them through our bespoke Career Path Framework.
Are you genuinely someone who wants to make a significant contribution from day one to positively promote the welfare of the children in our care? If you are a supportive team player who is wanting to share and support the strong ethos of our Nursery and foster positive relations with parents/carers, then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
Provide high quality child care to children through the nursery
Create enriched learning opportunities for children in line with EYFS
Positively promote the welfare of the children in our care
Share and support the strong ethos of our Nursery and foster positive relations with parents/carers
Keep children’s’ development records and produce Education and Care Plans when required
- A genuine desire to make a significant contribution from day one
- Adaptable to meet the variable needs of the children and the Nursery
- Self-motivated to learn and develop
- Friendly, flexible, reliable and committed
- Supportive Team player and effective communicator (both verbally and in writing)
- Training, development and career progression through our Career Path Framework
- 30 days holiday per year, increasing annually until the maximum entitlement of 35 days is reached (5 years) pro rata for part time staff
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Choice of pension schemes including final salary pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by BUPA
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS check
For further details and how to apply please visit chsjobs.org.uk to complete an application form, or alternatively send your CV and supporting statement telling us about your skills , knowledge, experience and any qualifications that you consider relevant for the post that you are applying for. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this position is subject to satisfactory references and a clear Enhanced DBS Disclosure. If you are registered with the online DBS Update Service, this may escalate your application process.