|Date Posted:||Oct 12, 2017||Closing Date:||Feb 21, 2018|
|Job Status:||Expired||Last Updated:||Jan 22, 2018|
|Location:||Tyne and Wear||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young peopl and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To ensure the highest quality of childcare is provided to all children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years. The childcare practitioner will plan to provide programme suitable and appropriate daily activities suiting the age range of the children. You will work under the supervision of the Nursery management and a Senior Practitioner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons s/he is responsible for, or comes into contact with
- To ensure a high quality standard of childcare is given to all babies/children and their families
- Complete key worker files, developmental records and observations as appropriate
- Plan and provide appropriate activities for all babies/children
- Follow and implement the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Complete daily/weekly diaries
- Make good relationships with children and their parents/carers and liase with them on a daily basis
- Engage in good staff team work
- Ensure good general housekeeping
- Attend regular meetings
- Adhere to and promote all of Clever Clogs policies and procedures and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Support the Senior Room Manager in the day to day running of the rooms
- Carry out cooking and cleaning duties as necessary
Clever Clogs Nurseries are commited to safeguarding and you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for a Childcare Practitoner to join our friendly team. Please call Sharon and Kerri on ***** *** *** for more information and an application for our Bowburn site.
Required qualification: CACHE Diploma/BTEC Level 3/ NVQ Level 3
Food Hygiene Certificate
A - C Maths, English
Job Type: Part-time
- Secondary education
- Childcare: 1 year
Sorry, this listing has expired.Search Jobs