Early Years Deputy Manager
|Date Posted:||Feb 15, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 23, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 21, 2018|
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager who has lots of energy and positive attitude of being an inspirational role model within our nursery. They must has at least 1 years post experience of deputising
You will be required -
- To work under the direction of the Manager/Company Directors and deputise for them as and when required and in their absence.
- To support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist the manager in the organisation of a high quality establishment for children from birth to 5 years.
- To provide high standards of childcare and education - to include the monitoring and review of provision, this includes providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities.
- To assist in the leading and implementing the Pre Birth to Three Curriculum and Curriculum For Excellence and any other legal/statutory frameworks.
- To direct and support staff as agreed by the nursery manager attend and participate in all staff meetings
- To implement and follow all Innocence Nursery policies and procedures.
- To have good sound knowledge of Safeguarding procedures.
- To have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great time keeping and attendance record.
Job Type: Full-time
- post: 1 year
- Glasgow G77
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License