|Date Posted:||Feb 13, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 17, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 15, 2018|
An outstanding teacher is required from September 2018 there may be an opportunity for an earlier start.
Landywood Primary School is a “Good School” (Ofsted 2017) seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed teacher.
Applications are welcome from NQTs or experienced teachers. The school is keen to recruit and support developing teachers who can grow with the school as we continue our exciting journey with high expectations for the future.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a highly effective class teacher who can demonstrate the ability to raise children’s attainment.
- will be able to work in a creative, imaginative and inspirational way, consistently delivering outstanding lessons.
- will nurture, inspire and raise aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them.
- will have a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning.
- will be a positive role model in school.
- is committed to the principles of inclusion.
- has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- is committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
- a hardworking and dedicated staff team.
- amazing children.
- a vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community
- a friendly and supportive environment and hard-working staff.
- a well-resourced school with amazing spacious grounds.
- a school on an exciting journey.
- excellent training and development opportunities.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.