Early Years Practitioner
|Date Posted:||Feb 12, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 21, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 19, 2018|
We are looking for an early years practitioner to join our team and work full time in our baby room to work with babies between 3 months and 2 years old.
The successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic and passionate about Child care
- have experience working with under 2's
- have good communication skills and work well with others
- work 40 hours per week between the hours of 7.30am - 6.00pm
- have a minimum NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent in Early Years and Child Care Development
- be required to undertake a DBS disclosure check
- have a good knowledge of the EYFS and Child Development and willingness to carry out further training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Early years: 1 year