Childcare Apprentice Level 3
|Date Posted:||Feb 10, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 22, 2018|
- To understand and follow all nursery policies and procedures
- To undertake Child Protection training, ensuring you are able to respond correctly and appropriately, as per our Policies and Procedures
- To support your Room Leader in day-to-day care and welfare tasks, providing a safe, challenging and stimulating environment, both indoors and outdoors
- To ensure the Nursery School meets EYFS and Ofsted requirements at all times
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the Early Years Outcomes
- To support in ensuring records are properly maintained
- To complete Apprenticeship modules and coursework in a satisfactory and timely manner
- To understand that as part of your training you will be required to move to all age ranges of the Nursery School
- To attend all in-house Apprenticeship training as delivered by both internal and external trainers
- To act as an Ambassador for the Nursery School and maintain a positive image of its aims and objectives
- To have clear knowledge of procedures to be followed in case of emergency e.g. Fire, and accident, completing and submitting relevant paperwork
- To carry out regular cleaning of equipment, and ensure that it is recorded accurately
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the Nursery School's aims and objectives
Requirements and prospects
- Love of children
- Good communication skills
- Fun person with a zest for life!
Desired qualifications None specified.
Future prospects Potential to be taken on as a Qualified Practitioner, with support to continue to Foundation Degree/Degree Level.
Things to consider Are you able to travel to the workplace location on a daily basis within working hours?