Apprenticeship in Childcare
|Date Posted:||Feb 9, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 12, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 10, 2018|
Whilst becoming a fully qualified Nursery Nurse You will be working towards a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) and Early Years and Childcare. You will work as part of a team providing professional high quality child care, development and education. Your training and development will be both education and rewarding as you develop into this role and become a key member of the team.
- Care and supervision of the children assisting with their physical, emotional and development needs
- Plan, prepare and deliver activities to meet children’s individual needs.
- Participate in group activities.
- Work as part of a team
- Follow and adhere to Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Ensure the children’s welfare by following Safeguarding/ Child Protection policies.
- Work with Parents
- Assist and supervise meal times.
Requirements and prospects
- A good communicator
- Ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Committed to both the welfare and development of the children
- Caring and Friendly
- Desire to work with Children
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to work in childcare
Level 2 in Childcare.
Future prospects During this Apprenticeship in childcare you will undertake first class training/development of yourself, we provide 100% tailored programs to meet your needs. The opportunity to progress to an higher advanced apprenticeships in childcare may also be available. This employer is looking to develop an apprentice, with a view of offering a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.