Baby Room Leader
|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 14, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 12, 2018|
|Location:||West Yorkshire||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
Are you an outstanding practitioner and willing to help take the setting to outstanding, if so then apply to join us.
You will need to support the nursery manager in the effective day to day smooth running of the nursery, some of your responsibilities as a deputy manager will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care,
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team,
- Manage staff recruitment and retention,
- To assist in managing the budget and occupancy levels to ensure the nursery is profitable,
- To ensure all company Policies and Procedures and Health and Safety policies are implemented and adhered to at all times,
- To implement an effective parent liaison program.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Minimum Level 3 or equivalent, excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS.
Minimum of 2 years childcare experience
The successful applicant will need to pay for an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV - TL-RL@ 1stSafari.co.uk
Job Type: Full-time
- childcare: 2 years