Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
|Date Posted:||Feb 5, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 7, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 5, 2018|
Apprentice Nursery Practitioner for a Nursery in Liverpool, L16!
The ideal candidate will already have their Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 2 qualification and will be looking to progress to the next level.
We are looking for someone with a love of working with children where you will gain:
Early Years Educator Level 3
You must already hold the Level 2 qualification in Children and Young Peoples Workforce
Do you want to work with children and gain the next qualification – Apply now!
Main Job Objectives:
- To support and assist in the Baby Room
- Assisting with the operation of the nursery facility under the direction of the Management Team
- Maintaining excellent liaison and communication with other staff, parents and children
- Assisting in ensuring the health and safety of all who enter the nursery
Brief Description of Responsibilities:
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are met at all times
- To become involved in children’s activities so as to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility.
- Providing an environment that is safe, stimulating and challenging, Ensuring compliance with ‘The Children Act 2004’ and the ‘Childcare Act 2006’.
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children.
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements.
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices.
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise, and report any necessary matters.
- To participate in training and meetings as requested by the Management Team.
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position requested by the Management Team.
- Team Player
- Motivated and eager to Learn New Skills
- Able to Take Direction
You will be paid £3.50 per hour, which is the current National Minimum wage for Apprentices.
Working 30 hours per week, your hours will be 12.00pm to 6.00pm - Monday to Friday
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.50 /hour
- Childcare: 1 year
- Secondary education
- Liverpool L16