Early Years Practitioner - 40 Hours Term Time Only
|Date Posted:||Feb 2, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 16, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 14, 2018|
Level 3 qualification in Childcare essential
40 hours term time only (18-month contract with possible permanent contract thereafter)
The successful candidate will work directly with children, families and outside agencies.
You will need:
- Relevant knowledge and experience of working with children and families and safeguarding practice.
- Experience in the creation and implementation of high quality, differentiated planning. All planned activities and experiences come from the children’s next steps, observations and interests, as the EYFS framework requires.
- Recent practical knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory Framework, Welfare Requirements and tracking the development of individual and cohorts of children.
- Experience of being a key person for a group of children by observing, monitoring and accurately recording each child’s up to date individual development and achievements in their learning journal
Safeguarding children is a priority for Fountain Springs Day Nursery. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks .
Fountain Springs Day Nursery works in partnership with The Maltings College and Trinity Academy Halifax.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th February at 12 noon. Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 21st February
Please request an application form by email or by phoning the nursery ***** *** ***). Visits to the nursery are welcome.
Please note we do not accept CV's
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £13,538.00 /year
- Level 3 qualification in childcare: 1 year