Early Years Educator
|Date Posted:||Jan 29, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 22, 2018|
Braeside @ Sunflowers
Braeside @ Sunflowers are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to become part of our amazing and enthusiastic team.
We are a well established nursery based in a home from home setting near Goodrington. We offer care for children aged between 0-8 years between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Early Years professional with a minimum of a Level 3 Childcare qualification. Previous experience with Childcare and Education is essential.
This position is for: 17 - 25 hours flexible between the hours of 7.30-6.00 Monday - Friday on a 6 monthly contract.
Wage: meets the National Living Wage requirements.
This position is subject to a clear DBS / Update Service check. If a new DBS is required this is at the applicants cost.
Responsibilities and Duties
Working duties included (but not limited too):
- Working as key person
- Planning activities in line with the EYFS
- Implementing creative methods of teaching
- Liaising with parents
- Assisting with mealtimes
- Completing documentation (observations, reports and assessments)
- Able to use ICT equipment such as a tablet/laptop.
- Building relationships with team members, children and parents.
Qualifications and Skills
This position requires a minimum of Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
Must have previous Nursery or Childcare experience.
- Further training available
- Staff discount on Childcare fees
- Holiday (in line with National Requirements)
Job Type: Contract
- Childcare: 1 year