Early Years Apprentice
|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2018||Closing Date:||Feb 26, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Jan 27, 2018|
|Location:||Isle of Wight||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
Come and be part of a team that truly puts children at its heart. Use your boundless energy and can-do attitude to make a difference in our child-led settings. L ive in the moment, follow the interests of the children: join us at our forward-thinking, Ofsted outstanding preschool and nurseries.
The management teams at Woodberry Day Nursery has been recognised by Ofsted as being highly effective in supporting our staff to achieve the highest standards of childcare and education. There are opportunities to develop and progress to Nursery Nurse, Senior Nursery Nurse and Room Leader. Many of our colleagues have advanced to become Early Years Teachers and enjoy roles in the private sector as well as local schools.
- GCSE grades 3 (D) or above
- Experience of responsibility of a group of children’s learning
The position of Early Years Apprentice involves:
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Being guided by the Room Leader and Senior Management Team to ensure the safe and effective day to day running of the room
- Self-study to complete your qualification, with guidance from your Room Leader, Manager and Tutor.
- Internal training courses as well as access to external courses
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for promotion within the company
- Access to the best equipment and managerial support
If you are adventurous, creative and caring, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Permanent