Deputy Preschool Supervisor
|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 5, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 3, 2018|
JOB OPPORTUNITY – DEPUTY PRESCHOOL SUPERVISOR
Shobdon Arches Preschool are looking for a warm and enthusiastic individual to join our busy preschool team and support the setting supervisor.
Main duties will include:
- Assist children at play both indoors and outdoors.
- Encourage good working relationships between children, parents, staff and external childcare professionals.
- Assist with activities suitable for the age range of the children, following the guidelines of the EYFS framework.
- Assist in observing and recording children’s progress and assist with planning for their next steps.
- Create a stimulating and welcoming environment for the children.
- Act as a key worker for a group of children liaising closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
- Be a reliable member of the team, working cooperatively and with flexibility.
- Attend training courses and meetings as required and take on designated roles.
- Provide and maintain equal opportunities for all staff, parents and children.
- Assist in managing the preschool team and aid the trustees with staff development and training.
- Assist the supervisor with administrative duties.
- Carry out daily risk assessments and ensure the health and safety of the children and staff is maintained
This is not an exclusive list of duties and may be subject to change.
Minimum recognised level 3 childcare qualification is essential with at least 2 years experience in early years education.
Within our setting we are committed to safeguarding the children in our care therefore the successful applicant will be required to obtain an enhanced DBS check.
Hours of work: Term time role, Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 and salary will be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience.
Closing date for applications is Monday 05th February 2018 .
Job Type: Full-time