Early Years Childcare Practitioner
|Date Posted:||Jan 22, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 2, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Jan 31, 2018|
|Location:||West Yorkshire||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
- You would be working from our setting at Golcar Scout and Community Centre, Manor Road, Golcar, HD7 4QE where we have a bright and vibrant setting with direct access to a fabulous outdoor area.
- The role is term time in line with Golcar JIN school and hours will be variable (currently we have 19 hours per week over three days).
- You must have at least a full and relevant level 3 childcare qualification and be passionate and enthusiastic about providing the highest quality care for little ones.
- The post holder will need to be able to communicate with children on their physical level. The role involves lifting and handling, to be involved in practical activities and physical care of young children.
The team at Golcar LIly's Pre-School is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and great learning experiences for our children. We are an equal opportunities employer a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance and 100% committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Please email us (see website) for a job description and application form. Closing date for applications is the 2nd February 2018. ***** *** ***
Job Type: Part-time
- good level of understanding, speaking and writing English