|Date Posted:||Jan 20, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 1, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Jan 30, 2018|
|Location:||County Durham||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
Duties would include:
- Working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, organising activities, being pro-active with the help and care carried out within the early years teaching sector
- Assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children – Changing nappies, feeding, caring and establishing a relationship with children
- Work (under supervision) providing all aspects of care/support to children, ensuring they take part with day- to- day learning and play activities
- Ensure that the setting is safe, clean and well presented
- Collaborate with colleagues ensuring the highest standards of work are carried out and are provided throughout your role in a positive manner
- To contribute to a high quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities
- Attend team meetings and contribute relevant ideas
- Be able to understand and implement the setting’s confidentiality policy
- Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment
This will hopefully lead to permanent employment within the early learning year’s sector or even continue to the next level, undertaking further training.
Requirements and prospects
- Be passionate about caring for children
- Have an outgoing, bubbly, motivated attitude
- Be a committed, punctual and reliable individual
- Good with Children
- Good Work ethic
- Team Player
Desired qualifications Hold GCSE English Language and Maths at grades A-C (or equivalent).
Future prospects Permanent Position
Things to consider Can you get to the location every day?