Apprentice Early Years Practitioner (Level 2)
|Date Posted:||Jan 19, 2018||Closing Date:||Feb 18, 2018|
|Job Status:||Expired||Last Updated:||Jan 19, 2018|
You will be working in a supported early year's team providing care and support for children between the ages of 0-5 years.
Your daily duties will include:
- Assisting at snack/meal times.
- Making sure the nursery is set up ready for when children arrive and tidied away at the end of the day.
- Making sure the children are safe and supported at all times.
- Speaking with parents at drop off and pick ups if they have any questions about their children's day at nursery.
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Personal hygiene care with children who are still in nappies, potty training or toilet trained.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Caring nature
- A flexible approach towards work
- A team player.
Desired qualifications Maths, English and ICT required. Ideally GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent).
Future prospects For the right candidate progression to level 3.
Sorry, this listing has expired.Search Jobs