Early Years Practitioner
|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2018||Closing Date:||Mar 15, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 13, 2018|
|Location:||Isle of Wight||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
Nursery Practitioner - Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Do you enjoy working with young children? Do you enjoy inspiring young children to learn through play, being active and exciting in all you do? Do you want to work within an exciting and active environment? Then come and join our team.
Here at YMCA we have 13 impressive nurseries across the South coast. We are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner based at our Shanklin nursery on the Isle of Wight.
As our Nursery Practitioner you will get: -
- Salary between £14,625 - £17,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- Holiday scheme/Daycamp Discount
- Cycle scheme
- 30% discount for your own child/dependant attending one of our nursery settings, (during your work time)
- Discount on Birthday Parties
- Free membership of YMCA Fairthorne Group
- Holiday accrual with length of service
As our Nursery Practitioner you will have: -
Experience working in a nursery
A passion for children and their development
Level 3 childcare qualification
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please apply by following the instructions below.
Appointment is subject to references and an enhanced DBS check. Registered charity 1090981
Job Type: Full-time