Bank Nursery Assistant/ Nursery Nurse
|Date Posted:||Dec 30, 2017||Closing Date:||Feb 28, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Jan 29, 2018|
We are a large, colourful and busy setting looking for some lovely Bank Nursery Nurses & Nursery Assistants to join us in supporting our team to deliver excellent childcare to those children in our setting.
Paying up to £8.00 per hour doe & qualification; you will be responsible to delivery first rate care to our little learners.
Being an educator with us is about: -
- Challenging our children to reach their full potential
- Nurturing the children in our care so they feel safe and valued
- Engaging in fun activities
- Helping them strive for their independence at meal and snack times
- Teaching them - them learn through play
- Being a role model - positivity, playfulness, mindfulness.
What we're looking for in you: -
- A minimum L2 Qualification or equivalent in childcare is advantageous
- Experience of working in a nursery or pre-school setting
- Hold a genuine love of educating children
- Have an understanding of safeguarding in a nursery setting
- An understanding of the EYFS curriculum and learn through play ethos
- Above all passion and drive to develop as part of our team
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! We can offer flexible hours on a zero-hour contract, but you'll still receive the same respect, training and development as those in our team working full time.
Why not get in touch and see what we can offer you?
* We are an equal opportunities employer. However due to the nature of the role we subscribe to the safer recruitment process. The successful applicant should be able to provide a clear enhanced criminal records check and suitable references.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.05 to £8.00 /hour
- Childcare: 1 year