Apprentice Nursery Nurse
|Date Posted:||Dec 25, 2017||Closing Date:||Feb 16, 2018|
|Job Status:||Expired||Last Updated:||Jan 17, 2018|
Work as part of a team ensuring all care needs of the children are met.
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn.
- Positive communication skills.
- To be able to demonstrate empathy and warmth.
- A good work ethic and sense of pride in their role.
- Desire to achieve high standards.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Minimum of GCSE Grade D in English Language and Maths or equivalent.
Future prospects Successful applicant may be able to progress on to the level 3 advanced apprenticeship.
Things to consider From the 1st October 2016 The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.40 per hour. From April 2017 this rises to £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Sorry, this listing has expired.Search Jobs