Early Years Practitioner
|Date Posted:||Dec 20, 2017||Closing Date:||Mar 21, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 19, 2018|
DDC Nursery and Preschool is looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join our friendly team. We are a pack away nursery who is registered for up to 30 children. We are based in Denmead park.
Qualifications: Minimum required is Level 3 in Children's and Young People's workforce or equivalent. The Individual would need to have: -
- worked in a nursery environment for at least two years.
- some supervisory experience.
- Has knowledge of working with babies.
- Be able to work in a small team.
- Be able to work in a mixed aged hall.
- Is available for the minimum of 25.5 hours a week with the view of more hours being available.
- Can work with children who have challenging behaviour.
- Can use their own initiative,
- is a good communicator.
Desirable: We would like the individual to have Food Hygiene, First Aid, Health and Safety, Safeguarding. DBS update. Training will be given.
Interviews will be held in January with the view that the candidate will start immediately after relevant DBS checks and references are sought and satisfactory.
Please do not apply if you have less then two years experience of working at level 3 in a nursery environment.
Please ensure before applying you have the full and relevant qualification.You can contact Karen on ***** *** *** or Michelle on ***** *** ***.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome enquiries from all backgrounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- supervisory: 2 years
- Denmead, Hampshire
Required licence or certification: