Childcare Deputy Manager
|Date Posted:||Dec 2, 2017||Closing Date:||Feb 26, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Jan 27, 2018|
|Location:||Tyne and Wear||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
We are working with a fabulous client, a childcare setting within North Tyneside, in recruiting for a Deputy Manager with the ability to step up to Manager in their absence.
A minimum of 17.5 hours are on offer at £9.70 per hour, with an opportunity for these hours to increase.
For the right candidate, this position will be made permanent after a short period.
The right candidate:
- Will have an enthusiastic and positive approach to work
- Will show initiative and professionalism
- Will be a role model and lead by example
- Will be confident in speaking to parents
- Will be qualified to at least Level 3 in Childcare, Early Years or equivalent
- Will have a current DBS, or be willing to obtain one
Please contact us for more info - ***** *** *** or michael @ nineteenrecruitment.com
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.70 /hour
- Childcare: 2 years
Required licences or certifications:
- Enhanced DBS
- CACHE Level 3 Award (Early Years Educator)