Baby Room Leader
|Date Posted:||Dec 1, 2017||Closing Date:||Mar 18, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 16, 2018|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire||Salary/Rate:||Not Specified|
Early Years Practitioner to deliver high standards of care and education. The successful applicant will be Level 3 qualified and have experience of working with 0-2 year olds.
- Maintaining high standards of care and education
- key person responsibilities
- observations and assessment to extend children’s learning
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to
- upholding safeguarding procedures at all times
Applicants must have extensive knowledge of the EYFS
The post is full time.
Only those passionate about about Early Years need apply.
Job offer subject to satisfactory references and DBS
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary education
Required licence or certification:
- Level 3