Apprentice Childcare Practitioner
|Date Posted:||Nov 30, 2017||Closing Date:||Mar 19, 2018|
|Job Status:||Live||Last Updated:||Feb 17, 2018|
Apprentice Childcare Practitioner required within a Nursery and Pre-school setting in Conisborough , DN12!
We are looking for someone with a love of working with children where you will gain a qualification in :
Early Years Educator Level 3
You must have previous experience of working with children and ideally have the Childcare Level 2 qualification
If you want to work with children and gain a qualification – Apply now!
Brief Description of Responsibilities:
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are met at all times
- To become involved in children’s activities so as to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility.
- Providing an environment that is safe, stimulating and challenging, ensuring compliance with ‘The Children Act 2004’ and the ‘Childcare Act 2006’.
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children.
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements.
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices.
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise, and report any necessary matters.
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position requested by the Management Team.
- Team Player
- Motivated and eager to Learn New Skills
- Able to Take Direction
Working a minimum of 30 hours per week your rota will cover the opening times of the Nursery Monday to Friday, which is 0.800am to 6.00pm- your start and finish times may alter week on week
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for Apprentice which is currently £3.50 per hour
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.50 /hour
- Childcare: 1 year
- Secondary education